Pet Photographers Worldwide

Sunday, May 2, 2010

More of Wiggley

Remember WiggleyWiggley is one of the two guinea pigs I adopted four years ago.

In case you didn't know, he's a crested guinea pig, a short haired guinea pig with a single rosette, ie swirl on his forehead. (I doubt Wiggley's an "American crested" or a "English crested", the two conventional crested breeds but he's got a swirl and that's good enough for me!) More on Wiggley's swirl later.


Wiggley, originally uploaded by twoguineapigs pet photography.

Anyway, as part of my regular practise shoot, I decided to give Wiggley an instant make-over or slim-over I should say — look, no bulging tummy!

(I deliberately placed Wiggley next to the wall as I didn't want a 'dreamy' sort of background. The two images were taken in reflected sunlight through the sliding glass door.)

wiggley the guinea pig entering the frame
Wiggley, originally uploaded by twoguineapigs pet photography.
Headshot
ISO 100 | f/1.2 | 1/50

wiggley the guinea pig leaving the frame
Wiggley, originally uploaded by twoguineapigs pet photography.
Buttshot
ISO 100 | f/1.2 | 1/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx