Pet Photographers Worldwide

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 + pet photography

Every year around this time (after I’ve recovered from all that eating and sleeping over the holiday period), I do some soul searching, reflect on the year that has past, and make plans for the new one.

I’m blessed with a fantastic (and very honest) partner who supports and understands my quirks; my family overseas who believes in me; and great friends who know and love me.

I celebrate Ginger’s life. I’m fortunate to have Wiggley, Mr Big and PF in my life. I’m lucky to have met so many wonderful and dedicated animal lovers.

I’m honoured to be amongst many emerging photographers (including pet photographers). I’m thankful to my peers for their encouragement, help and advice, and especially my clients and followers for their constant support.

Mostly, I am grateful for the gift of sight, smell and sensitivity — one that I depend on to make my images.

Apart from hoping that my pet photography business continues to grow and I have the courage, spirit and energy to do all things good for humans and creatures alike, I commit to: helping the Australian Working Rescue Dog Inc with my photography service, laughing more, learning more, reading a lot more, working on projects more, meeting more people and bringing joy to more pet owners with photographed stories of their pet.

I have only one wish for this year: that you and everyone reading this, have a great year.

What say you if Mr Big is in-charge. Time flies when you are having fun.


Life is too short. I’m going to make 2011 a super good one.

What more can I say, I love doing what I do - I love photographing pets. I love their personalities, watching their quirks and capturing them. I love telling their stories.

Hope you enjoy these few scenes of my beautiful neighbourhood in Potts Point and its surroundings that I’ve especially compiled - got to love an overcast day:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx