Pet Photographers Worldwide

Friday, April 8, 2011

Seeing the world in black-and-white | West highland silky terrier

My first experience of photographs was seeing black-and-white ones that my dad took of us when we were young (I wish my dad had kept his film cameras).

Later, when I was in my teens, I was able to take photos in colour, as film then didn't cost as much as when it was first introduced. However I've always appreciated black-and-white (really, it is actually varying shades of grey). I have always loved the tones it produces, revealing texture and depth.

This was made on a Sydney Autumn evening when the sun was about to set.

Little dog
{ ISO 200 | f/2 | 1/1000 }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting twoguineapigs and leaving us a comment! We hope to see you again sometimes. xx